HAHAHAHA.
eww, and the title is so mushy already.
hmph
jess, you know
here I AM, trying to get MY mind off the fact that next week, i have to do an english test, a history test, write up the script + reflection statement AND do something about my visual arts diary
and i'm not stressed. (well, i try not to be)
yah, i think i'm losing my mind. hmph xD
ooh and to answer your question
firstly, I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND! obviously
none of us do.
zzzzzzzzzzzz
but but but i mean it would be absolutely heartless to let him die alone. zzzz T_T
i'm SURE everyone agrees with me, yes?
and RAYMOND, IF YOU EVER SEE THIS, I AM SOMEONE. THEREFORE YOUR COMMENT HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME INVALID, WAHAHAHA
and zzz, like i said. my ground rules aren't ground rules. it's just a lame blog post. so er.. nothing has changed, and you ppl can continue doing whatever you like. there's no rules. hmm yeah. apart from the use of vulgarities and the posting of inappropriate material i guess =P OUR BLOG CANNOT HAVE PORN!!! T_T
(hahahahahahaha)
haha and EAT MORE JESS! so you can gain some weight. if not you'll be all skin and bones, bleah.
and yes yes I LOVE THIS BLOG!
it's THE BEST for communications
lol it's hilarious
i msged pansy asking her about the dvd
then she replied me with, "go read the blog. i explained everything there."
LOL!
yayayayayaya
the avid blogger, elaine =]
eww, and the title is so mushy already.
hmph
jess, you know
here I AM, trying to get MY mind off the fact that next week, i have to do an english test, a history test, write up the script + reflection statement AND do something about my visual arts diary
and i'm not stressed. (well, i try not to be)
yah, i think i'm losing my mind. hmph xD
ooh and to answer your question
firstly, I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND! obviously
none of us do.
zzzzzzzzzzzz
but but but i mean it would be absolutely heartless to let him die alone. zzzz T_T
i'm SURE everyone agrees with me, yes?
and RAYMOND, IF YOU EVER SEE THIS, I AM SOMEONE. THEREFORE YOUR COMMENT HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME INVALID, WAHAHAHA
and zzz, like i said. my ground rules aren't ground rules. it's just a lame blog post. so er.. nothing has changed, and you ppl can continue doing whatever you like. there's no rules. hmm yeah. apart from the use of vulgarities and the posting of inappropriate material i guess =P OUR BLOG CANNOT HAVE PORN!!! T_T
(hahahahahahaha)
haha and EAT MORE JESS! so you can gain some weight. if not you'll be all skin and bones, bleah.
and yes yes I LOVE THIS BLOG!
it's THE BEST for communications
lol it's hilarious
i msged pansy asking her about the dvd
then she replied me with, "go read the blog. i explained everything there."
LOL!
yayayayayaya
the avid blogger, elaine =]