i'm typing up geo notes!!!
i'm up to er.. *cough* 2.1 =P
but beware, i'm going to skip through a lot of stuff i deem useless.. sooo errr *coughs some more*
i am officially depressed as well, CAUSE THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH STUFF TO DO!! ARGHHHHHHH T_T
and i'm like busy tomorrow and sunday, noooooooooooooooooooo T_T
hope your toe gets better soon... don't worry too much, and make sure you try to clean it and swap bandages at least every 4 hours (except at night) and take some panadol, even if you don't have a headache. it'll help the body fight any infections.
and don't worry about frisbee, just worry about GETTING WELL!!!
lol jess.. hmm, why didn't you just wish for an infinite number of wishes in the first place? =P
and.. everyone picks on everyone. no one purposely picks on you.. it's just that you're so funny!!! if you realise, we all pick on jenny more often, and then i get picked on as well cause i'm the "nerd" T_T T_T T_T
but yeah, it's not personal, and it really is a joke
if you really hate it so much, i'll stop =] i never knew it annoyed you so much (like i never knew you got so angry when i pull your hair ><" SORRY!! ><")
so yeah:
I, Elaine Ning Luo, hereby declare that I will stop picking on Jessica Chen. I never knew it annoyed her so much, but now that I know, I'll try my best not to pick on her, except if she does something really really REALLY hilarious.
there =] xD
yay i finished history mindmap already!! =]
argh so worried about geo... ESPECIALLY FOCUS AREA 2!! hmph. i practically didn't learn anything.. ahhhhhhhhh T_T
oh well oh well shall go continue typing up notes and stop wasting time ><"
i'm up to er.. *cough* 2.1 =P
but beware, i'm going to skip through a lot of stuff i deem useless.. sooo errr *coughs some more*
i am officially depressed as well, CAUSE THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH STUFF TO DO!! ARGHHHHHHH T_T
and i'm like busy tomorrow and sunday, noooooooooooooooooooo T_T
hope your toe gets better soon... don't worry too much, and make sure you try to clean it and swap bandages at least every 4 hours (except at night) and take some panadol, even if you don't have a headache. it'll help the body fight any infections.
and don't worry about frisbee, just worry about GETTING WELL!!!
lol jess.. hmm, why didn't you just wish for an infinite number of wishes in the first place? =P
and.. everyone picks on everyone. no one purposely picks on you.. it's just that you're so funny!!! if you realise, we all pick on jenny more often, and then i get picked on as well cause i'm the "nerd" T_T T_T T_T
but yeah, it's not personal, and it really is a joke
if you really hate it so much, i'll stop =] i never knew it annoyed you so much (like i never knew you got so angry when i pull your hair ><" SORRY!! ><")
so yeah:
I, Elaine Ning Luo, hereby declare that I will stop picking on Jessica Chen. I never knew it annoyed her so much, but now that I know, I'll try my best not to pick on her, except if she does something really really REALLY hilarious.
there =] xD
yay i finished history mindmap already!! =]
argh so worried about geo... ESPECIALLY FOCUS AREA 2!! hmph. i practically didn't learn anything.. ahhhhhhhhh T_T
oh well oh well shall go continue typing up notes and stop wasting time ><"