So the ONLY proper reason that they gave me was that there aren't a lot of female specialists...so does that mean that i can't be one myself?? I thought that Australia was pretty much equal in status in the 21st century today?! Why doesn't my mum and dad support me? Are they still living in their own little minds back in the mid-20th century? This is so irritating.
I'm serious. As soon as i get a stable part-time...when my dad gets me a car...and when i am old enough to use my savings I AM GOING TO MOVE! Since my bro was born my life has been a misery. I'm sorry to say this but if you have met my bro you will know what i mean. Apparently I have a family friend who is also a specialist and he warned me that around the ge of 50 most doctors become really depressed because who they see everyday are the same people...PATIENTS! Since i have wanted to become a doctor...i pretty much planned this already but o well...getting more advice is only for the better.
When i become a doctor maybe...maybe not....i may buy a really big house. But living in such a big house alone isn't that good...so if anyone wants to come to live with me like already planned - Diana and Pansy...of course other people are also welcome just read my previous post on what my dream house is gonna be!! But there are a few rules....pretty simple...it's just that i will NEVER cook. I will NEVER wash the toilet. The ONE AND ONLY thing that i am willing to do is either dusting the electronics or do the grocery...HAHA!!
-BTW don't plan to live off me...JESS and PANSY and DIANA-
The world seems pretty big to me at the moment. Maybe one day when i earn enough money i will travel around the world....the best airline...first class. The destinations that i vow to go include Africa and Japan. Man i spent 2 years of my life learning friggin Jap so i have to go. But it's not only because of that...the springs...the food....the festivals...the hotels...DREAMING And then Africa. I heard that it was really beautiful there and i saw real scenery from The Last Breakthrough...GEE it was PRETTY!! But if....IF i become a doctor then i'll probably join those voluntary things and go on trips to those kinds of places anyways so NO WORRIES!!
Maybe...maybe after traveling around the world....i will find the world extremely small. Or maybe traveling around the world will only be a dream..Who knows.
Hey someone change the blog skin to some nicer one...lol
Wow end of the year already. Do you guys remember when we first went to Carlo. On the first day we were like WEIRDOS..and then during the end of the year when the Year 10ners were doing the SC and we were like "FREAKY". But then we thought...it's still a few years before we'll do that. And...we just finished the SC. Next challenge is the HSC. Don't worry it's 2 years before we do the HSC.
Sorry for using up like 10 hours of your time reading this post and thinking what Jess is talking about. I'm sorry for typing this random post. I'm sorry for these ramblings. I'm sorry for using up your time. I'm sorry for typing up all the previous random posts. I'm exceptionally sorry for saying all these sorries.
The only reason why i'm typing this long post is because our blog is officially dead and yeh. Elaine...Diana...Pansy. Hurry up and type up a post dammit.