URGENT MESSAGE FOR PANSY WHEREVER U MAY B x)
On the first day of skool you must bring LOTS n LOTS N LOTS n LOTS LOTS n LOTS LOTS n LOTS LOTS n LOTS LOTS n LOTS LOTS n LOTS LOTS n LOTS LOTS n LOTS LOTS n LOTS LOTS n LOTS LOTS n LOTS of tissues xDD
o yeaa b4 i forget u must also bring $$$$$$$ =]
FOR OUR LOCKER =)
LOL GRACE :) U HAVE ADAPTED MY STYLE I SHALL ACCEPT U AS MY STUDENT HAHAHA jks ;]
OMG JESS I RKN HOW LONG IS TAT SKIRT I'M LIKE INVISBLE WEN I WEAR IT... U CAN'T EVEN SEE ME =( LOL AHEM I WILL B THE GEEKY GIRL... AS I MAY NOT HAVE TIME TO SHORTEN MY DRESS.. >.> hehehe =D o wells doesn't matter every1 already noes i'm geeky bwahahah xD
n jess i understand how u feel =( onli less then two yrs we can move in with each other AHAHH tat sounds so wrong.. =P
grace thanks for the advice on movies i can watch them wen i'm bored or have nothing to do =] i can tell u r most suited for the top english class x)
ok i shud stop now i tink..
I WONDER WHERE PRIS & PANSY WENT.. hmmmm
o btw has ne1 gotten mei or jenny a b;day prezzie if not wen i get bak to oz can i give money to sum1 and we all buy something for both of them or i'll buy the prezzies .. xS ( we shall figure something out) :]
muah signing out . . .
welcome to the world of the ayshunns
our blog,
our memories,
our rantings,
our ramblings
We are THE ay-shunns! <3 ^^
have fun reading! *joy*
navigate using the bars above
ok, so you have trouble navigating? =P
ELAINE IS NICE, so she'll give you a clue =]
there's SECRET writing on the bars...
so.. hmm.. how do you get it to show itself?
use the mouse! click and drag, gogogogo!
or you could always just randomly click xD
whee~! <3 elaine =] who rocks THE MOST =P... AND PANSY!! ^^
OneLove;OneLife x3