ELAINEE'S BRO HAHAHH XDD i'm srry hiss name escapes me.. i tink it started with e.. w8 no.. i remmemba its ALEXX AHAHHA XPP SRRY.. : newayy
HAPPY B'DAY IF YOU EVA SEE THISS AHHA I'M SURE ELAINEE WILL SHOW YOU SOMETIME.. XDD BTW I'M SRRY I FORGOT UR NAME FOR LIKEE 5 SECSS>>"
newayys
wishingg you the best day eva.. haha althoh its past and HOPE U HAD THE BEST DAY EVA!!!! =) I TINKK UR TURNINGG 13.. SOO WISHINGG YOU HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY!! =)
tat totally did not make sense.. xS newayys umm wat else i had to say.. oh yess i rememba haha CONGRATULATIONSS ON UR SELECTIVE RESULTSS!!!!! AHAHHA I TINK I'M THE LAST PERSON TO EVA CONGRATULATE YOU..><"" ROFLL newayyss yeaa have funn in high school =) hmmm i wonder wat ur fav colour iss... xS haha i'll assume itss either blue or green or red.. so i shall usee bluee ahha =) jus coz blue is speciall kekeke okayy lol i can totally read alex's thorts rite noww.. wat a weirdo this person iss.. xHHHAHAHAHH okok =) i betta leavee or elsee... xD
welcome to the world of the ayshunns
our blog,
our memories,
our rantings,
our ramblings
We are THE ay-shunns! <3 ^^
have fun reading! *joy*
navigate using the bars above
ok, so you have trouble navigating? =P
ELAINE IS NICE, so she'll give you a clue =]
there's SECRET writing on the bars...
so.. hmm.. how do you get it to show itself?
use the mouse! click and drag, gogogogo!
or you could always just randomly click xD
whee~! <3 elaine =] who rocks THE MOST =P... AND PANSY!! ^^
OneLove;OneLife x3