OMGG STUPID STUPIDD STUPIDD BLOGGER NOT WORKINGG I WANTED TO SAY IMPORTANT THINGS AT THAT MOMENT AND IT WASN'T WORKING!!! :(
below was a copy and pasted suggestion from word doc as suggested by grace;) but unfortunately that didn't work so i'm retyping this post only the next one is for sure copy and pasted xD
well i just wanted to sayy bloogger didn't save my copy and pastedd one so i'm rewriting it and its not exactly like the old one :{ but it will have to do for now :)
hmmm some self reflection:
I WAS BEING STUPID THE LAST FEW DAYS VERY STUPID.. having those thoughts..=\ being irrational and all xS HONESTLYY JUST OVER WORRYINGG =PP should have just ignored me =PP ok i forgot what else i wrote :\ but mainlyy me beingg stupid and dumb (Y) hehe :) and SORRY TO EVERYONEE WHOM I WORRIED =\ I'M SO SO SO SORRY :L
welcome to the world of the ayshunns
our blog,
our memories,
our rantings,
our ramblings
We are THE ay-shunns! <3 ^^
have fun reading! *joy*
navigate using the bars above
ok, so you have trouble navigating? =P
ELAINE IS NICE, so she'll give you a clue =]
there's SECRET writing on the bars...
so.. hmm.. how do you get it to show itself?
use the mouse! click and drag, gogogogo!
or you could always just randomly click xD
whee~! <3 elaine =] who rocks THE MOST =P... AND PANSY!! ^^
OneLove;OneLife x3